Use our XU universal ovens in all application domains:
Electronics, metallurgy, mechanics:
- Heat treatment
- Burning, aging
- Heat resistance tests
Ovens for many processes.
Temperature : max. 300°C
The FRANCE ETUVES XUE universal ovens are suitable for all applications for drying, heating, heat preservation, sterilization, component aging, curing or any other thermal test in laboratories and in all sectors of industry.
The XUE ovens have the FRANCE ETUVES C3030 temperature controller which will allow you to make a temperature program up to 8 segments (4 programmable temperature ramps (°C/min) and 4 heating timer (max 9999min).
There are 8 standard volumes : 32, 58, 112, 225, 343, 490, 686 and 980 liters.
A robust manufacturing that meets quality requirements.
The outer plates of the oven are made of electro galvanized steel coated with white and blue paints.
The inner casing is made of bright polished stainless steel. Stainless steel is particularly corrosion resistant, allowing you to process higher water content products.
The control panel is located on the top part of the oven for smallest space requirements.
ENTRY PORT 20 mm
An entry port is centered on the left side for passing cables or probes. A silicone cork allows you to block the entry port in case of non-use or to make airtight after passing cables.
The oven has an interior light point that automatically turns on when the door is opened.
The rounded corners of the inner casing make easier cleaning operations.
The thermal insulation by asbestos-free glass wool is optimized.
The outer casing is separated from the inner casing. There is no thermal bridge in order to ensure :
- low surface temperatures,
- low power consumption,
- rapid heating up.
Air tightness of the door is ensured by a long-lasting stabilized silicone seal. It is easily removable for an easy and quick cleaning.
AN EFFICIENT HEATING
Heating is ensured by sheathed stainless steel heating elements, ideally positioned in the air flow, allowing homogeneous heating up.
A forced convection for an
amazing temperature homogeneity !
Ventilation is provided by one or two fan(s) motor. It speeds up the drying process and homogenizes heating in the working volume.
Inside the oven, air is sucked by the fan (1). It is heated by the heating elements (2), then is blown into the working volume (3).
The hot air goes out through at the back of the oven (4). Fresh air enters the volume near the fan (5).
Adjustable air change
It is possible to create an air change inside the working volume. Thanks to an adjustment button, open more or less the flap of the air outlet located at the backside of the oven. Hot air escapes from the air outlet and is replaced by ambient air.
The C3030 temperature profiler
The FRANCE-ETUVES C3030 temperature controller is very accurate and particularly reliable.
Measurement by PT100 or TCJ probe. Electronic PID temperature controller. Accuracy: 0.1°C.
Color display, excellent visibility of temperatures.
- display of setpoint and measured temperature
- display (in percentage) of the heating power used
- date and time display
- Possibility of making 1 program with 8 steps: 4 programmable temperature ramps (°C/min) and 4 heating timer (max 9999min)
- delayed start
- repeat loop
- monitoring of your current program (step and remaining time)
- pause or stop the program
- end of cycle buzzer
- fan speed control
- several settings of the protection thermostat (TWW or TWB modes)
- PID adjustment
- possibility of adding a temperature correction at 2 distinct temperatures (offsets)
- automatic fault diagnosis. Display of faults
- RS485 modbus multipoint communication: allows to control several ovens on the same network
Protections for your oven
and your products.
- Automatic heating and ventilation turn off when the door is opened . This function can be deactivated in the parameters of the C3030.
The ovens are equipped with an electronic thermostat with 2 modes (TWW or TWB) according to DIN 12 880.
- In TWW mode, the overheating protection thermostat behaves like an electronic thermostat with automatic reset (protection class 3.1). It measures the temperature in the volume, and control the temperature in the event of failure of the temperature controller. It stops heating until the temperature has dropped below the value of its setting.
- In TWB mode, the overheating protection thermostat behaves like an electronic thermostat with manual reset (protection class 2.0). When the measured temperature exceeds the set value, the heating is switched off. It is only available again if the thermostat is manually reset.
- Setpoint Deviation Temperature (SDT)
The SDT system is a mechanism for monitoring the set temperature within a set tolerance zone. This is a temperature tracking alarm.
With visual and audible alarm.
Note : It's possible to control the oven with a computer through a RS232 cable.
Ovens are delivered with 2 shelves (metal grills).
Many positions are available for convenient loading/unloading.
Each shelf can withstand up to 30 kg.
Supports of shelves have an anti-tilting system.
The spacing between the levels is 55mm.
Additional shelves that can withstand up to 60 kg are available as accessories.