- Polymerisation of paint films, of solvent-free glue, of pre-impregnated (Prepeg)...
- Reheating of flavours, drums heating...
- Curing of moulds, of tools, of tubes...
- Drying of primers on glass, of compact powder, of resin, of ilament wiring tubes in rotation, of aluminium parts...
- Pre-heating of metallic parts...
- Burn-in of electronic components...
- Warm-up of stainless steel parts...
- Stabilisation of elastomer products...
Powerful. Efficient. Reliable.
- A more robust construction.
- More powerful for a rapid rise in temperature.
- A stronger air flow.
- A more important air renewal to vent clearances.
- More homogeneous.
Industrial ovens XL are perfectly suitable for drying applications but also for: curing, varnish curing, decontamination, degassing, debinding, dehumidification, dehydration, dessication, stress relief heat treatment, burn-in, removal of varnish, hardening, thermal tests, liquefaction, soaking, malleabilization, polymerization, post-curing, after-cure, preheating, reheating, annealing, tempering, crosslink, stabilization, sterilization, thermal storage, thermoforming, ageing…
Temperature : up to 200°C / 300°C (option)
8 volumes : 112, 343, 490, 686, 980, 1000, 1400, 1800 liters.
A strong construction
for lasting performance.
The outer casing is made of steel plate, finished in a tough stoved epoxy paint (white and blue colors).
The inner casing is made of corrosion resistant stainless steel, bright polished.
ENTRY PORT Ø 20 mm
An entry port Ø 20 mm is centered on the left side for passing cables or probes. A silicone cork allows you to block the access port in case of non-use or to make airtight after passing cables.
The rise in temperature is very fast.
Heating is ensured by sheathed stainless steel heating elements, ideally positioned in the air flow and controlled by SSRs.
A BETTER INSULATION
No contact between inner and outer casing. The thick insulation, asbestos-free, allow :
- excellent thermal stability,
- low heat dissipation,
- reduced energy costs,
- low surface temperatures.
A powerful vertical airflow
which accelerates the drying process.
The air is sucked upwards through the fan (protected by a stainless steel sheet). Air passes over the temperature sensor and the heating elements. The heated air is distributed in the bottom of the oven through the whole width and then re-circulated by the fan.
An adjustable fan speed device can be installed as an option.
An amazing temperature homogeneity !
The powerful air flow increases the homogeneity of the temperature inside the volume.
A wonderful air change
63, 80 or 100mm diameter (depending on the model) new air inlet and hot air outlet are located on the top of the oven. Their opening is adjustable in order to control the air change rate.
The air exhaust chimney is directly connectable to an extraction system
The C3030 temperature profiler
The FRANCE-ETUVES C3030 temperature controller is very accurate and particularly reliable.
Measurement by PT100 or TCJ probe. Electronic PID temperature controller. Accuracy: 0.1°C.
Color display, excellent visibility of temperatures.
- display of setpoint and measured temperature
- display (in percentage) of the heating power used
- date and time display
- Possibility of making 1 program with 8 steps: 4 programmable temperature ramps (°C/min) and 4 heating timer (max 9999min)
- delayed start
- repeat loop
- monitoring of your current program (step and remaining time)
- pause or stop the program
- end of cycle buzzer
- PID adjustment
- possibility of adding a temperature correction at 2 distinct temperatures (offsets)
- RS485 modbus multipoint communication: allows to control several ovens on the same network
Protections for your oven
and your products.
An ajustable electronic thermostat (class 3.1 protection) protects your products. It measures the temperature in the volume, and supports the regulation in case of failure of the temperature controller. It stops heating until the temperature has dropped below the value of its setting.
A mechanical thermostat with reset button (class 1 protection) protects the oven. It checks if the temperature rises unusually. Heating is then cut.
In case of failure of the ventilation fan, the heating is stopped.
Different visual alarms.
XL industrial ovens are delivered with 2 shelves (metal grills).
Many positions are available for convenient loading/unloading.
Each shelf can withstand up to 30 kg.
Supports of shelves have an anti-tilting system.
Additional shelves that can withstand up to 60 kg are available as accessories.
Applications for each industry:
- Composites curing
- Drying applications
- Preheating, heating
- Burn-in, Warm-up
On the left, composite structural beam to fasten the wings on the body of the latest A380 AIRBUS.
Polymerization of helicopter's blades for a famous european manufacturer.