3-sections oven for polymerization of composite parts at 420Â°C.
- Vertical lift door controlled by a motoreductor
- Tactile operator terminal as interface between the oven and the operator
- Electromagnetic locking of the door controlled by a safety thermostat
- Inside: cable with emergency stop for signalling a human presence
- Inside: 4 thermocouple connectors
- Outside: vacuum line with 10 valves and connector for the vacuum pump
- Independent thermostat detecting any abnormal temperature increase that could be due to self-combustion of the product placed inside the oven; it controls a solenoid valve for injecting CO2 into the oven for inerting